HPM PU Foaming Machine (HPM180P, HPM100P)
|FOB Price:||US $80,000-150,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $80,000-150,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HPM180P, HPM100P
- Raw Material: Polyol and Isocyanate, PU
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008, Ce, ISO9001:2008
- Voltage: 380V or Other Power Customizable
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Raw Material;: Polyol and Isocyanate
- Automation;: Automatic
- Certification;: Ce, ISO9001:2008
- Origin: Zhangjiagang
- Type: Polyurethane Foam Machine
- Principle: High Pressure Impact, High-Pressure Air Type
- Computerized: Computerized
- Model No: Hpm180p, Hpm100p
- Power: 40kw-100kw
- Type;: Polyurethane Foam Machine
- Principle;: High Pressure Impact
- Computerized;: Computerized
- Trademark: zsim
- HS Code: 8477800000
HPM series high-pressure foaming machine is zhangjiagang strength and industrious Machinery Co. Ltd following the international latest high technology and according to word wide the PU industry that independent innovation high technology products .The main parts are import from foreign country, equipment technical and safely performance are reached the word wide advanced capacity. The equipment is widely used automobile industry, insulation industry, air conditioning industry, electric appliance industry and furniture industry and so on. Also, expanding the application field .
HPM high -pressure foaming principle
Both Polyol and Isocyanate are stored separately in two tank, and used two rotary axial metering pumps to take material to mixing head, two components injection to a small mixing room at high pressure and flow rate when mixing head started in the hydraulic control, and collide with each other instantly, pass moving transformation that reached to mixing and flow to mold control, after pouring output time that mixing head piston rod forward, all material are pushed to mixing chamber and mixing chamber is cleaned by piston rod, don't left any material. Component passed beside of piston rod return to material tank. If it
don't inject in a long time , low-pressure recalculation switchover unit but two-control component into low recalculation.
Because of equipment' exact calculation, has a small loss and needn't clean and it will be good at environment-protect and reduce the material costs. In the all areas that is to be more and more widely used.
HPM PU Foaming Machine
Used in refrigerators, freezers, solar water heaters and boxes and other PU foam insulation.
The HPM-P series high pressure foaming machine with cyclopentane is widely used in all the non-HCFC polyurethane foaming industries such as refrigeration applications---refrigerator, freezer cabinet, water heater, disinfection cabinet thermal insulation layer and air conditioning sandwich panel, exactly meet your requirement of producing Green-products for worldwide market.
Advantages of the HPM-P machine:
The main parts such as metering pump, high pressure mixing head, high pressure pipe & fittings, Electric system PLC element, gas detectors and monitoring system, etc. Are imported from developed country, technical performance as well as the safety performance is better.
Large safety-coefficient magnetic coupling between the metering pump and motor with absolutely non-leakage, ensure thesafety degree and long lifespan of the metering unit.
Certificated which meet GB150-1998 Standard for the pressurized vessels such as polyol / cyclopentane tank and isocyanate container.
Main Technical Parameter
* Type: HPM180P, HPM100P, HPM40P,
* Suitable foaming system: Rigid foam, half-rigid foam.
* Suitable material viscosity at 22 degree Centigrade:
Polyol: Max. 2000 mPa. S,
Isocyanate: Max. 1000 mPa. S,
* Mixing ratio range adjustable 1: 1 ~ 1: 3
* Pouring programming time: 0.50~99.99sec
* Water supply required: Processed running water, flow capacity: 500L/min. Brings R1 " the ball valve;
* The compressed air supply required: 0.7 Mpa, flow capacity: 1000NL/min. Dry, oil-less, the dew point at 20 degrees below zero centigrade; With the1.0Mpa pressure relief valve and R3/4" the ball valve;
* The nitrogen supply required (if needs): 0.7 Mpa, flow capacity: 600NL/min. With the 1.0Mpa pressure relief valve and R3/4 the ball valve;
* Power supply required: 3× 380V/50Hz± 10% or as customer's local condition
* Control voltage: AC220V/DC24V;
Explosion-proof measures on the machine:
Enclosure and gas-exhausting system for theunits of polyol /cyclopentane;
The flammable gas detecting and monitoring system;
Nitrogen gas pressurization for the container;
Ex type of the motors, valves and relevant electric elements;
Leakage monitoring and control;
Nitrogen gas filling for the mixing head pouring area (mold or cabinet space);
A long distance monitoring system is used forthe production area.